Friday, November 19, 2010

New world

So I recently created a new world, and man was I surprised.

So I built my base, near my spawn when I noticed I had been hearing a lot of zombies recently, and during the day... I thought it was just a cave below my base and dug down two blocks when I seen it.

A zombie spawn, almost directly below my new base, I couldn't figure out what I was going to do with it til sometime later while exploring. I'm going to make a roller coaster, for zombies.

My plan is too run a track through the spawner room with the minecrats going perpetually which will take the zombies around my base and several other regions.

Comment if you have a better idea.

2 comments:

  1. like my channel samusetroid.blogspot.com/
    you check it out and hey i haven seen the joker skins somewhere( funny was just making a skins)i play minecraft:) i am preuim and wanna be preuim (if you r not) couse i got a extra code and non of my friend like it so reply:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i dont have no followers too i make this blog for myself:)follow me and i will back ot you ok reply:I

    ReplyDelete